Friday, September 21, 2012

Hiking

Lately, I have picked up a new hobby of doing hiking. It is fun yet I'm a bit concern with my short of breath in Colorado. However, thank God that so far so good and managed to do a few hikes without any injury. My goal is to do a fourteener before I leave the country.. Let see!! haha..



The first one I hiked was hanging lake. You can find more info on hanging lake here. The trail is a bit shady and rocky. At some point, the trail is very steep. Seeing the lake at the end makes the hike worth doing. No pain no gain.

Then I did couple trails at Manitou Springs.



Maroon Bells are the most recent one. The view is simply breath-taking. I stayed overnight at Glenwood Springs and had a spa in the morning. It was rainy and cloudy in the morning and my friend and I prayed that God would clear the sky when we get there. He is merciful to us and he did it. It would not be nice if it were cloudy. Because of the rain in the morning, the snow covers part of the mountain and making it beautiful. Truly thank God for knowing what is best!









If you happen to be in Colorado, don't forget to do things outdoor and enjoy God's creation!



No comments:

Post a Comment